Today you’ll learn about the science of cognitive bias, how scientists may have found a way to turn your body into a battery, and how the first 3D-printed school in Europe is about to be built in Ukraine.
- “Cognitive Biases and Brain Biology Help Explain Why Facts Don't Change Minds” by Keith M. Bellizzi
- “Misinformation and Its Correction: Continued Influence and Successful Debiasing” by Stephan Lewandowsky, Ullrich K. H. Ecker, Colleen M. Seifert, Norbert Schwarz, and John Cook.
- “Scientists Found a Way To Turn Your Body Into a Battery With Your Clothes On” by Drew Turney
- “Stretchable, Breathable, and Stable Lead-Free Perovskite/Polymer Nanofiber Composite for Hybrid Triboelectric and Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting” by Feng Jiang, Xinran Zhou, Jian Lv, Jian Chen, Juntong Chen, Haruethai Kongcharoen, Yihui Zhang, and Pooi See Lee
3D Printed School
- “EUROPE’S FIRST 3D PRINTED SCHOOL TO BE BUILT IN WAR-TORN UKRAINE” by PAUL HANAPHY
- “The first 3D-printed school in a warzone is being printed in Ukraine” by Giulia Carbonaro
- “Ukraine: World’s first 3D-printed school in a warzone, foundation laid” by Baba Tamim
Follow Curiosity Daily on your favorite podcast app to get smarter with Calli and Nate — for free! Still curious? Get exclusive science shows, nature documentaries, and more real-life entertainment on discovery+! Go to https://discoveryplus.com/curiosity to start your 7-day free trial. discovery+ is currently only available for US subscribers.
Find episode transcripts here: https://curiosity-daily-4e53644e.simplecast.com/episodes/cognitive-bias-body-battery-3d-printed-school